Tuesday 27 April 2021

 

Loneliness

Sometime I think loneliness is a word which is familiar to everybody. Even if it might not have been familiar to everyone earlier but at least in this one year, we might have realised the deep meaning of this word. The best part of loneliness is - Even there is no one to make you feel sad, but it is you (yourself) who make yourself sad. Not only that, you try to think about every bad moments you once went through in your life. Haha.... Sorry for that fake laugh. But at least I can assure you that I am not so bad that I don’t know how to laugh. Actually it is not like that... this one year has made me mad ...not just that it taught me lots of thing like Perseverance, patience(hell lot of) , defeat, success( haha...in family games...yeah I know PJ ), skills like sleeping , freaking out a lot and off course how to cook tasteless food( no , it’s not me  who is bearing it, it’s my family).Oh yes one thing I would not deny , I have created a lot of memories by staying with my parents. But surprisingly it’s not new. I am kinda family person...oh yes!! I love to be with my family than to be with my few fake friends... Ok Stop.....There is something more Newton laws....Hell yes!! I don’t want to talk about it. As always I am very mysterious . But on the other side very easy going...yes easy going...one minute ...easy going ....hahahahahahah...in dreams...OK thats all for today...Thankkk youu

Yes !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                     MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES